Monday, November 24, 2008

All the things I am thankful for...







I am thankful for. . .
  1. My husband: the fact that he builds a fire every night, takes out the dogs before bed, and makes coffee every morning. I am so thankful that he takes care of me in all the small ways.
  2. My dogs: they are sweet, nuzzling, warm, wiggly, smelly, kind, funny, smart, and teach me something new all the time. They have made my life better.
  3. Cancer: weird huh? well it made me change so many things and made me a braver person.
  4. Hockey!: the NHL Arena has been a place for me to learn and grow as a fan and I have found new friends! And I am now an official Columbus Blue Jackets nerd!
  5. My car: again . . . weird . . . but it's cute and I love it and it is almost paid off!
  6. My iPhone: okay this is insanely materialistic of me - sorry!
  7. That Barack Obama won the election. 'nuff said.

I hope that the coming year brings peace and change. I hope that sanity rules and love reigns supreme. I hope that intelligence and strength are not looked upon as conflicting sides of the story.

And I hope that with each day we are closer to losing fewer and fewer young women to breast cancer.

Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comments:

LeaferSutherland said...

Thanks for the props, Miss Jacket!

;)

~ ZitaKatalin and LS ~

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com